Buying or Refinancing a Home: Options & tools Presented by North West Housing Partnership
Are you thinking about buying a new home or refinancing a current home? Are you unsure how to find a reputable lender and low-risk loan? In this session, North West Housing Partnership will:
- Outline the home buying (or refinancing) process, including lending considerations.
- Explain predatory lending.
- Cover common characteristics of housing discrimination and predatory lending.
- Provide tips and tools to avoid predatory lenders.
Leave the session with an understanding of the steps involved in buying or refinancing a home, including what a reputable lender and credible loan should look like. Leave the session prepared to sign new home loan documents with confidence!
- Paula Bush, ECHM, Associate Director, HUD Certified Housing Counselor, North West Housing Partnership
elle S. Hill, ECHM, Program Manager, HUD Certified Housing Counselor, North West Housing Partnership