Governor’s Small Business Webinar Series
There are many factors that affect a business’ ability to grow. Join the Governor’s Small Business Team and a panel of experts as we discuss the challenges and options that businesses have when growing at scale. Learn about programs such as H-E-B’s “Quest for Texas Best” and Texas State University’s SCALEUP program. Also, hear from the founders of George & Rubie’s Favorites as they discuss how they successfully grew their Texas-based small business.
- Jody Hall, Director of Global Sourcing, H-E-B
- George Huerta, George & Rubie’s Favorites, Co-Founder
- Rubie Huerta, George & Rubie’s Favorites, Co-Founder
- Josh Daspit, Associate Professor of Management, Texas State University
- Daniel Roy, Co-Director, Texas State University’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Join us as these subject matter experts share their advice and answer your questions during a live Q&A session!